Obserwatorzy

piątek, 11 maja 2012

Well maybe I'm a bad bad bad bad person.




I really don't know what to do, when everyone who meant something to me when I was younger gets waste & worthless, or we're not in touch anymore. I feel quite lost when I see all these people I once loved getting lost, getting at least drunk every time they have an occasion to. I'm scared when I see all these young girls having sex with guys who don't give a shit about them. I feel quite insecure watching their parents watching it, but not seeing.
Being different is really hard.
I'm not saying I'm a saint, I made wrong decisions being or not being aware that I'm doing something wrong with my life. But if someone is aware of doing something wrong but still feels okay with it, I don't know what this world is up to.





Post scriptum: I'm not a material girl, but I really like my sweater <3 it's so comfortable & warm :)
Cheers!

sweater - second hand <3
glasses - Ray Ban
shorts - Zara


19 komentarzy:

  1. rewelacyjny sweter! bardzo mi się podoba ten zestaw!

    dziękuję!;*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. boski masz ten sweter, w ogóle cały zestaw jest dziko pozytywny! A to, co napisałaś, jest niestety prawdą. Czasami aż strach rozglądać się wokół..
    xoxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Masz świetny blog wiesz? :) na pewno będe tu zaglądać częściej :) Obserwujemy? buziaki:***

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Maybe You're bad person but you've got great Sweater! Ameican girls RLZ!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. WOW ! masz nieziemski sweterek.. ogólnie to calutka jestes nieziemska!
    OBSERWUJE : *

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Your sweater is gorgeous!!! And I really like your older post!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Och Kocham Cię! Moja ślicznotko :*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Oddaj mi ten sweter! Jest rewelacyjny!!!! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. I really like this!

    canon and something new♥mfashionfreak

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. dziękuję za miłe słowa :) sweterek masz śliczny

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. gratuluję Ci takie łupu,kipi ze mnie zazdrość,hihi ;P
    pozdrawiam,Monia

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. bardzo lubię Twoje zdjęcia:) zawsze takie klimatyczne i dopracowane:) ślicznie wyglądasz, sweter i okulary są super:)!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. idealnie <3
    zainspirowałaś mnie :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. oczywiście dodaję do obserwowanych :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń